Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dream to Win

“To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe….” This line from the song impossible dream says that we must fight for our dreams.

Everybody has its own dreams in life. My dream is to become a successful engineer someday. Because I want to build bridges and buildings and I want also to serve my country. I would like also to have a good life, and have a nice and happy family. These are possible to achieve if I will work hard, have a lot of patience, have the determination and be strong in facing obstacles and struggles in life. And do not forget to phrase God. I expect that a lot of problems in the future but I will overcome those with courage. No matter what happen in the future I will do my very best to achieve my dreams.

Believe in your dreams and survive the challenges you will encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment